Windy City proudly presents our Minelab GPX 4800 metal detector bundle package!
Your's free with the purchase of a GPX 4800 metal detector:
1. DETECTOR PRO PISTOL PROBE TARGET PROBE,
The Best Accessory to Any Metal Detector!
Accurate Deep Pinpointing Will...
Increase the speed of target recovery time tremendously
Yield more targets per hour
Reduce the number of targets damaged by your digging tool
Allow you to find the target without making a mess of the recovery area
Deep Seeking Pulse Circuitry Powered by (2) 9V Batteries (not included)
Momentary On/Off Power Push-button Switch for Battery Conservation
Protected Control Settings
Two Preset Piezo Audio Volume Levels
Dual LED Visual Indicators
Selectable Silent LED Only Operation
Low Battery Alert
6-1/2 in. Probe Barrel Length
Balanced Comfortable Grip Shape
Belt Mounted Holster (included)
Warranty: 2 years
Specifications subject to change without notice
2. 12 X 15 ELLIPTICAL MONO COIL
Specially designed to increase depth on GPX detectors.
3. MINELAB PADDED CARRY BAG,
Deluxe carry bag with one pocket.
Just the right protection for your new detector.
4. DIGITAL POCKET SCALE WITH EXTREME ACCURACY,
This is the perfect compact digital EZ-600 Gram X Series
Backlit LCD Display. Pocket size digital scale for weighing gold, gems, and jewelry. Weighs up to
600 grams with 0.1 gram accuracy
5. FISTS FULL OF GOLD
Fists Full of Gold by Chris Ralph
A complete guide to the art of prospecting
If you only have one book on gold in your collection, this is the one to have
Yes, it’s true that you can prospect for and find your own gold – it’s still out there!. This book is very different from what is on the market already – It's focus is to teach you how to find gold deposits, both placer and hard rock. There is a huge amount of information here that is just simply not available in any other prospecting book. It has plenty of basic coverage for new prospectors but lots of material for those guys who have some experience and want to learn more, plus even more advanced information for prospectors with decades of experience.
It is up to date with all the latest technology and science.
It's designed to be the one prospecting book you will never outgrow. It’s a quite a reference: more than 360 pages long with over 225,000 words. That makes it longer by far than any other prospecting book written for individuals – longer than any 2 or 3 of them combined! In spite of this, it’s all written for the average individual who does not have any formal training in geology or mining.
6. METALS Test Kit - 7 pc
Includes the 10k, 14k, 18k and 22k testing
acids along with the 2" x 1 1/2" test stone
Same as gold testing solutions
except designed to test for Platinum-
Gold testing acids in handy 1/2 ounce plastic
squeeze bottles. No mixing or pouring. Use
in conjunction with a gold test stone.
7. COILTEC GROUND SQUIRREL GOLD PICK WITH SUPER MAGNET INCLUDED,
DOC's Ground Squirrel Gold Pick. Go ahead, try to break it! We dare you! Break it under normal use and we will replace it! FOR LIFE to original owner. We manufacture these ourselves. The heads are forged, not cast or cut from disk harrow blades. There is a super magnet welded in the ring of the head. The premium grade handle is 24 inches long,.
Plus, you will take Gold Detecting to the next level with the Minelab GPX 4800!
The GPX 4800 features Minelab's exclusive Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA). Building on the strengths of its predecessor the GPX 4800 also offers some of the features found in the high performance GPX 5000.
New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and a huge range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralisation, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX 4800 will run smooth and quiet in even severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That's why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
With the new Coin/Relic Timing and an improved Enhance Timing, the 6 Timings available on the GPX 4800 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with three factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings it's like having 6 detectors in 1 enabling you to find more gold in more ground conditions. In addition to five of the timings found on the previous model the GPX 4800 introduces the new Coin/Relic timing.
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Three preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. All three General, Deep and Hi-Mineral Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer ).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Rx Gain adjustment for adjusting sensitivity.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. the back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- One coil as standard: 11” Double-D coil.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)