Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector W/Accessories
Used in excellent condition
You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner Minelab E-Trac, well take care of.
Screen has no scratches, always had dust cover on it.
Approx 3 years old.
Since it was founded some 20 years ago, Minelab Electronics has continually set the standard for in-field metal detector performance at some of the most difficult sites around the world. Today, treasure hunters equipped with a Minelab E-Trac or Explorer and some basic tools are recovering thousands of collectible coins, valuable pieces of jewelry and rare artifacts spanning the centuries on a regular basis.
This handbook contains the information you need to quickly master these high performance detectors through a solid understanding of their operation. It covers the entire Explorer line from the original S and XS to the latest SE Pro as well as the new E-Trac. Some of the topics include:
* Learn what every control on these detectors do
* Discover what new features can be found on the E-Trac
* Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by veteran detectorists
* from around the world to make you more successful
* How to search for and find lost coins, relics and jewelry
* Learn the secrets of competition hunting
* How to get more performance with fewer adjustments
* Accessories that can help you find more and enjoy your time in the field
If you already own an Explorer or E-Trac, this book will show you how simple they are to operate. If you are considering purchasing one, it will answer any questions you might have and help you decide which one is right for your type of hunting.
COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING,
KOSS UR-30 HEADPHONES
The KOSS UR-30 (100 ohm) headphones have been custom built for Minelab Electronics to suit their range of high-end metal detectors
These excellent headphones give you a crisp clear signal, nicely padded muffs that eliminate outside noise, and are very comfortable to wear all day long. Supplied with flexible curly cord. Big performance at a small price!
MINELAB E-TRAC ALKALINE AND RMB ML-3100 NIMH BATTERY PACKS
Never get caught again without battery backup.
Comes 2 battery packs and wall charger for NIMH.
Minelab Rain and Dust cover
8" DD COIL W/LOWER SHAFT
Fits FBS detectors, Safari, E-TRAC, Quattro MP and Explorer series metal detectors. This waterproof 8" Double-D coil is more sensitive to small targets and more manoeuverable than the standard 11"" coil. It has great target separation in areas littered with junk.
Supplied with carbon fibre lower shaft
Original box, Quickstart guide, User Manual and smart software
The Famous Minelab E-TRAC
The E-TRAC is Minelab's most technologically advanced detector incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and SmartfindTM discrimination (see the Images & 360 page for pictures). Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set the E-TRAC apart from any other detector available today.
When it comes down to it the E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMaskTM with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design "@ fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
---FOR OVER 35 YEARS, WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED MINELAB DEALER ---