Garrett MZ 6100™ Walk-Through Metal Detector 1171000 with Auto-Scan Function
Garrett’s MZ 6100 walkthrough metal detector provides enhanced performance and special program selections engineered to meet the varying security requirements of schools, stadiums, government buildings, mass transit, nightclubs, prisons, airports, entertainment venues, loss prevention, and special events. This budget-friendly detector includes a bright LED display and a zone light array that is visible in the brightest sunlight. The MZ 6100’s industry leading performance is enhanced by an Auto Setup function, 20 zones, and tamper proof circuitry. Operator adjustments are simple, thanks to the unit's intuitive menu design and slider bar feature.
- 20-Zone Precision The MZ 6100's twenty zones provide precise location of one or more objects simultaneously.
- Advanced Synchronization Internal circuitry and 4 selectable channels allow any quantity of MZ detectors to be grouped as closely as 2 inches from each other. This provides the greatest flexibility in checkpoint design and effectively doubles the number of units that can be grouped in a tight space (as compared to other detector models).
- Optimum Performance More than 15 application programs engineered to address the needs of schools, airports, special events, prisons, courthouses, facilities, mass transit, loss prevention, and other applications.
- Intuitive Menu Design 32-character menu prompts are easy for users to understand (i.e., no codes, acronyms to learn).
- Auto-Scan Function The MZ 6100 scans electromagnetic environment and selects optimal frequency for noise cancellation.
- Convenient Slider Bar Use to quickly adjust the value of a setting.
- Enhanced Access Control Tamper-free detector controls via a 5-digit alpha/numeric system that has 60 million code combos. Additional security measures include a programmable keypad restriction switch secured in the lockable cabinet.
- High Intensity LED Indicators Up to 5x brighter than indicator lights on some detectors. Eye-level green "proceed" symbol, red "wait" symbol, and zone indicators are highly visible, even in direct sunlight.
- Directional Counter Four settings for counting patrons: forward only, reverse only, subtract in reverse, and bidirectional.
- Optional Wired or Wireless Communication Manage walkthroughs individually or as groups and perform statistical analysis via network with CMA interface module.
- Two Optional Battery Backup Choices 1-hour or 10-hour operation lithium batteries available.
- Superior versatility Field programmable to allow system up-grades. Environmentally protected against wind, dust, rain. Full array of accessory items available.
- Selectable Language Select preferred language for user programming functions.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
The MZ 6100's modular design allows quick and simple assembly of its four (4) sub assemblies using only eight (8) screws and three (3) internal cable connections.
Circuitry and cabling are secured behind a lockable panel. All settings are secured with two levels of access codes and a keypad restrict switch.
Digital Signal Processor (DSP) based technology
DSP provides greater sensitivity, noise immunity, discrimination, detection uni- formity, and overall product reliability.
Passageway Interior Size
Width 30" (0.76 m)
Height 80" (2.03 m)
Depth 23" (0.58 m)
Overall Exterior Size
Width 35" (0.90 m)
Height 87" (2.21 m)
Depth 23" (0.58 m)
Width 35.5" (0.90 m)
Height 91.5" (2.32 m)
Depth 6.25" (.16 m)
Shipping Weight: 151 lbs. (68.5 kg)
- Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +140° F (60° C)
- Humidity to 95% non condensing
- Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 40 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.
- Meets Electrical Safety and Compatibility Requirements for CE, FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP and IEEE. Additional certifications pending.
Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards
- Meets IP 55, IP 65 (optional), IEC 529 Standard for moisture, foreign matter protection
- Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: heavy duty aluminum.
- Optional module connector via RS 485 cable provides NO/NC relay contact
Remote Control (optional)
- Desktop Remote Control with Zone Indication; personal computer with wired or wireless CMA; or IR remote CMA.
- Manage individual or groups of walkthroughs and perform statistical analysis of throughput with wired or wireless CMA.
- Red Alarm LEDs on control panel and at eye-level plus 20 independent zone indicators
Garrett Walk-Through Detector Safety
- Garrett walk-through metal detectors meet U.S. and international regulatory requirements for electromagnetic safety. Extensive research has found no information that would indicate Garrett products have adverse effects on pregnancy, medical devices (such as pacemakers) or magnetic recording media. However, directives by physicians and medical device manufacturers regarding metal detectors should be followed.
- More than 15 application programs included
- 200 distinct sensitivity levels
Auto Frequency Scan
- Automatic selection of optimal frequency
Highly Intensity LED Indicators
- Crisp, eye-level green and red status lights and zone indicators are highly visible, even in direct sunlight.
- Three levels of security clearance include access codes and lockable panel
Self Diagnostic Program
- Complete and automatic
Zone Sensitivity Boost
- 20 Independently adjustable zone boosts
Battery Packs (optional)
- 1-hour or 10-hour operation options available
- 24 months, Limited Parts/Labor
MAKE SURE IT’S MADE IN AMERICA! Caution on Counterfeit products
We are a Proud Garrett Dealer for over 35 years
INFO - ORDER 773-774-5445