Windy city proudly presents our minelab GPX 5000 metal detector bundle package!
Your's free with the purchase of a GPX 5000 metal detector:
1. DETECTOR PRO PISTOL PROBE TARGET PROBE,
The Best Accessory to Any Metal Detector!
Accurate Deep Pinpointing Will...
Increase the speed of target recovery time tremendously
Yield more targets per hour
Reduce the number of targets damaged by your digging tool
Allow you to find the target without making a mess of the recovery area
Deep Seeking Pulse Circuitry Powered by (2) 9V Batteries (not included)
Momentary On/Off Power Push-button Switch for Battery Conservation
Protected Control Settings
Two Preset Piezo Audio Volume Levels
Dual LED Visual Indicators
Selectable Silent LED Only Operation
Low Battery Alert
6-1/2 in. Probe Barrel Length
Balanced Comfortable Grip Shape
Belt Mounted Holster (included)
Warranty: 2 years
Specifications subject to change without notice
2. COILTEC GOLD SCREAMER BATTERY SYSTEM W/CONTROL BOX COVER!
Fantastic must have! add on for all Minelab GPX detectors
When I first saw this I knew it had to be part of my bundle, Doc of Coiltec did a great job on this and is really a must have add on!
Lose the cord, lose the weight, PUMP up the volume to hear faint targets, help eliminate EM Interference
14 ounces gives you 7 to 8 hours of detecting power with the awesome amplification power of Doc's famous Gold Screamer amp.
We took the Gold Screamer amp, and added a 7000 mAh battery for the lightest, loudest power solution you will find for your GPX4000, GPX4500, GPX4800, or GX5000.
What do you get
2 - 7000 mAh Lithium on Batteries (Uses 1 battery at a time for 7 - 8 hours of detecting for each battery), 1 Gold Screamer Power Pack amplifier, 1 Deluxe AC/DC Battery Charger, and a Control Box cover with integrated pouch to house your cordless solution to detecting.
Now what we have come to notice is that by eliminating the big curly power cord and using a little short cord that is hard wired into the Gold Screamer with the other end having the 5 pin plug that attaches to your control box, all of a sudden these machines are running smoother.
Now along with the fact that you are getting rid of the curly cord, and the problem with getting caught on branches, we are speculating that perhaps some of the EMI has been caused by the big curly cord.
We know connection points are a weak chain in the link and they can cause interference, so the fewer the better. The curly power cord has two connectors, and if you were attempting to use an amplifier that meant even more connection points. With the GOLD SCREAMER POWER PACK there is one connector, the one that plugs into the detector. You have the power to run your detector, and massive amplification to hear even the faintest targets.
Making the detector run smoother was simply an unexpected benefit. The real benefit is the reduced weight, and the freedom of not being hooked up to your detector with a curly cord.One Minelab Lithium Ion battery costs $570, and the amplification from the Minelab battery is good, but it may not be enough for people with hearing impairment. Doc's Gold Screamer Power Pack is ONLY $469 and it comes with two. Because our system is modular, if you need yet another battery it is only an additional $45.
3. 12 X 15 ELLIPTICAL MONO COIL
Specially designed to increase depth on GPX detectors.
4. MINELAB PADDED CARRY BAG,
Deluxe carry bag with one pocket.
Just the right protection for your new detector.
5. DIGITAL POCKET SCALE WITH EXTREME ACCURACY,
This is the perfect compact digital EZ-600 Gram X Series
Backlit LCD Display. Pocket size digital scale for weighing gold, gems, and jewelry. Weighs up to
600 grams with 0.1 gram accuracy
6. FISTS FULL OF GOLD
Fists Full of Gold by Chris Ralph
A complete guide to the art of prospecting
If you only have one book on gold in your collection, this is the one to have
Yes, it’s true that you can prospect for and find your own gold – it’s still out there!. This book is very different from what is on the market already – It's focus is to teach you how to find gold deposits, both placer and hard rock. There is a huge amount of information here that is just simply not available in any other prospecting book. It has plenty of basic coverage for new prospectors but lots of material for those guys who have some experience and want to learn more, plus even more advanced information for prospectors with decades of experience.
It is up to date with all the latest technology and science.
It's designed to be the one prospecting book you will never outgrow. It’s a quite a reference: more than 360 pages long with over 225,000 words. That makes it longer by far than any other prospecting book written for individuals – longer than any 2 or 3 of them combined! In spite of this, it’s all written for the average individual who does not have any formal training in geology or mining.
7. METALS Test Kit - 7 pc
Includes the 10k, 14k, 18k and 22k testing
acids along with the 2" x 1 1/2" test stone
Same as gold testing solutions
except designed to test for Platinum-
Gold testing acids in handy 1/2 ounce plastic
squeeze bottles. No mixing or pouring. Use
in conjunction with a gold test stone.
8. COILTEC GROUND SQUIRREL GOLD PICK WITH SUPER MAGNET INCLUDED,
DOC's Ground Squirrel Gold Pick. Go ahead, try to break it! We dare you! Break it under normal use and we will replace it! FOR LIFE to original owner. We manufacture these ourselves. The heads are forged, not cast or cut from disk harrow blades. There is a super magnet welded in the ring of the head. The premium grade handle is 24 inches long,.
Plus, the BEST Gold Detector in the world, the Minelab GPX 5000!
The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, and is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralisation, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That's why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
With more Timings than ever before, the 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
When searching for gold you need the best. If you're looking for the very best gold detector - LOOK NO FURTHER.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
Windy city is GPX 5000 certified by Minelab!
Our expert staff is on hand to answer your questions about the GPX 5000!
------ WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED MINELAB DEALER ------